With a cumulative 30 years working within the secondary and higher education sector, Thérèse is both highly experienced and qualified to provide educational support,coaching and mentoring.
As a leader, she has seen first hand the value of providing academic, emotional and intellectual support to colleagues, staff, parents and students. She believes that to be open to success, we need support and encouragement, from our very formative years through each stage of our lives. Her philosophy and coaching pedagogy is underpinned by the principles of positive psychology and Dweck’s growth mindset.
Thérèse also encourages parents as they navigate an increasingly challenging and demanding world. She taught in secondary schools for many years while living in residential Colleges at various Universities. She has been both a Deputy Head and Head of two residential Colleges on campus and has seen first hand the challenges students face in their first year. It is because of this, she is passionate about enabling students to make a successful and pain free transition from school to their studies after graduation. She has three sons – 26, 24 and 22, who have all undertaken university degrees. This means she is also able to support parents in a meaningful and practical way, drawing on her parenting experience.
- Executive Coaching Certificate
- Master of Education (Leadership and Management)
- Level 2 Wellness Coaching Certificate
- Triple P Parenting Course
- Level 2 Fitness Professional
- Associate Diploma of Modern Languages (Japanese)
- Associate Diploma of Colour and Design
- Bachelor of Arts (English, History and Drama)
- Diploma of Education (Secondary)