About the Founder – Thérèse Eddy
With a cumulative 30 years working within the education sector, from early childhood through to tertiary, Thérèse is both highly experienced and qualified to provide the support needed in any transitioning and change process. Her passion is such that in early 2018, she started Open to Success believing that to be open to success, we need support and encouragement, from our very formative years through each stage of our lives. Additional to her higher degree in Leadership and Management, she has qualifications in Wellness and Executive Coaching and is currently completing a Master’s degree in Early Childhood to fulfill a long held dream of working with our most precious resource. Parents need support through each stage of their child’s life and for this reason, Thérèse encourages parents as they navigate an increasingly challenging and demanding world.
She is married to Greg Eddy and they have three sons – 25, 23 and 21. She empathizes with the many challenges we all face in making choices for a successful future and is confident her experience and qualifications will be of benefit to those in need of her support.
Qualifications and Experience
- Executive Coaching Certificate
- Master of Education (Leadership and Management)
- Level 2 Wellness Coaching Certificate
- Triple P Parenting Course (2004)
- Level 2 Fitness Professional (Personal Trainer, gym and aqua instructor since 1996)
- Associate Diploma of Modern Languages (Japanese – 15 years teaching and working in hospitality)
- Associate Diploma of Colour and Design
- Bachelor of Arts (English, History and Drama)
- Diploma of Education (Secondary)